XTAR VC2 USB-laadija
The XTAR VC2 charger is the World's first lithium-ion battery charger that features an innovative
tachometer-style LCD display screen. This charger will tell you the real power of your battery!
The VC2 will display the batteries mAh capacity assuming it is completely drained before charging.
Like all of our chargers, it can intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust the
the most suitable charge current (0.15A~0.5). It is compatible with both IMR lithium batteries and
small capacity batteries. Both channels are independent and it can also tell you if you have bad
batteries. And like all XTAR chargers, the VC2 features overcharge protection, over-discharge,
short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection. Adopted from the VP2 charger, the VC2 can revive
overly discharged batteries as well.
- Input DC: 5V 1.0A
- Max Constant Charging Current: 500mA*2
- Cut-off Voltage (Output Voltage): 4.20V
- Cut-off Current: ≤80mA
- Working Temp: 0-40℃
- Dimensions: L131*W66*H33mm
- Applies to: 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650 3.6/3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Compatible with IMR lithium battery
- Each channel is independent
- Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV)
- Soft-start function, to avoid damage from large charge current while charging.
- Automatically cut off when the battery is charged fully
- Precision cut-off voltage at 4.2V
- Compatible with small capacity battery
- Over heat protection
- LCD displays each battery real time statues
- Use high power intelligent step-down DC - DC circuit, greatly reduce the energy loss;
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit
- 0V activation function can wake up the over-discharged/sleeping batteries
- 120°angle high definition VA screen to display the charging current ,voltage and power indicator, you can see the charging status from any angle of view.
- VC2 charger
- MicroUSB cable
- Microfiber carrying pouch
- User manual
- Warranty card